AOF16- Social Media for Small Businesses
- Category: IT Courses
AOF16 - Social Media for Small Businesses
|Night||Monday 7.00pm - 9.00pm|
|Register||Book This Course Now|
Course Description Social Media for Small Businesses
This short course offers an insight into “How best to plan and execute your Digital Marketing campaign”
The course is primarily aimed at New Start Ups or people who are thinking about going into business venture in the future
During this short course we will look at the following key criteria involved at being
- Define your customers
- Help you understand Who your customers are, and their needs.
- Set your objectives.
- Define your objectives for your Digital campaign.
- Design/Create Marketing content.
- How to become an Advertiser rather than a Seller.
- Define your measurements.
- Premeasurement and Post Measurement.
- Execute your plan.
- How and Where to Launch you plans