Early Childhood Care and Education QQI Level 6
SOF09 - Early Childhood Curriculum (Level 6)
- Category: Childhood Care and Education QQI Level 6
|Course||SOF09 - Early Childhood Curriculum (Level 6)|
|Night||Wednesday 6.00pm - 9.30pm|
|Register||Book This Course Now|
Level 6 Supervision in Childcare Learning Outcomes:
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence required to develop and implement a broad based curriculum in an Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) setting.
- Critically reflect on the contributions of a range of early childhood educational theorists to pedagogical practice.
- Assess a range of early childhood programme models and approaches and their implementation.
- Evaluate the role of the adult in supporting children's learning and development.
- Select from a range of strategies to facilitate assessment for learning.
- Promote learning contexts which support children's well-being, identities and belonging consistent with relevant legislation and national practice guidelines.
- Lead curriculum implementation in a variety of situations both indoor and outdoor.
- Evaluate personal and professional learning and that of others linking curriculum theory to practice and assessment.
- Reflect on own attitudes, values and beliefs and their impact on the learning environment.
For Full Component Specification Click Here