Drogheda Institute of Further Education
Course Booking will be Available Soon
- Classes Commence: September 2021
- ALL DIFE NIGHT SCHOOL STUDENTS RECEIVE FREE MICROSOFT OFFICE LICENCE FOR ONE YEAR
- Fees must be paid on or before enrolment - No Cash Payments, all fees can only be paid online
- Students should take note of the start day and date of their course.
Please read the following FAQ before progressing to the course pages
- You can enrol online by clicking the course links at the bottom of this page, or at any time by going to the website www.louthnightclasses.ie and click on Drogheda Institute of Further Education, select your course and pay using a Debit or Credit card.
- Yes, the New Spring Term will feature in the Drogheda Leader and in the Drogheda Independent.
- Yes, all enrolment fees must be paid in full before the start of the course.
- The viability of courses will be decided after enrolling takes place. If a course has failed to reach an adequate number of students to run a decision will be made after that date to suspend the course and those enrolled will be contacted and a refund arranged. All refunds will be returned to the card details provided on enrolling.
- No. Once enrolled please assume that your class is going ahead and take a note of the start date and time of your course and come along on the first evening.
- All classes are self-financing, the minimum number of students is required.
- If a course fails to reach the required number you will be contacted by the Nightschool Office before the start date of your course.
- Fees will be refunded if a course is under-subscribed and fails to run.
- Fees are non-refundable once you have enrolled.
- Yes, there is a 20% reduction on the course fee if you are in receipt of a Social Welfare Payment. To avail of this reduction, the Social Welfare Form needs to be completed and stamped by the Department of Social Welfare and returned to the night office on commencement of classes.
Click here to download the form.
- Your course description will provide details regarding any additional materials if necessary other than pen and paper.
- To Be Confirmed
- Yes, there is free parking available on the grounds of Drogheda Institute of Further Education.
- It is our recommendation that students consider completing the QQI Level 5 Early Childhood Care and Education before progressing onto Level 6. We feel that Level 5 provides students with a good foundation before progressing onto a higher level.
- If work placement is a requirement of your course it is the student’s responsibility to organize their own work placement. Garda Vetting can be arranged by your work placement or alternatively, you can fill out the form on commencement of classes.