Ó Fiaich Institute
Welcome To Ó Fiaich Institute Night Classes
- Category: Ó Fiaich Institute
Spring 2021 Evening Class Programme:
Details on our range of courses for the Spring 2021 term is now ready.
Looking forward to seeing you then!
COVID 19 Pandemic Updates - 8/1/2021
O Fiaich Institute Spring Night Class Programme
Please note the following updates regarding Spring 2021 Night Class Programme:
- All enrolments must be completed online.
- Classes must have minimum/maximum numbers.
- Enrolment day/night Tuesday 19th
- QQI classes will start as stated on week beginning 25th
- All QQI courses will be delivered online
- Hobby/ IT courses will start on week beginning 22nd
- Some hobby courses may be moved online if required.
- Details of courses/dates are subject to change.
- Please refer to our Facebook page and website for updates on a regular basis.
SKILLS TO ADVANCE
UPSKILLING FOR EMPLOYEES
Skills to advance is a further education and training policy framework for the skills development of people in employment. Under this policy LMETB offers targeted support to respond to the changing nature of jobs and skill requirements, particularly for anyone who may be working in sectors or occupations which are experiencing significant change.
Under Skills to Advance, employees may qualify for highly subsidised training which can be delivered on a part-time basis, to suit those in employment.
If you are an employer, Skills to Advance can also support you to increase productivity and competitiveness by investing in your employees. A wide range of upskilling and training programmes can be tailored to suit the needs of your business.
Contact your local LMETB Employer Engagement Officer for information about the training and funding supports available to you and your company.
Linda Ennis Louth 086 0679510
Aoife McDaid Meath 086 0357568